Views and Reviews
Friday, 31 May 2013
1. If you are like a bull in a china shop, you are...
just browsing in a shop
free as a bird
2. When you buy a pig in a poke, you...
are bringing home the bacon
don't really know what you're buying
know there might be a surprise in it
will get anything but a pig
3. If a cat's got your tongue, you...
were kissing the cat
4. A cock-and-bull story is...
a silly and unlikely story
a story that animal lovers usually tell
a story about people with opposite personalities
a story about how a cock made love to a bull
5. If you eat like a horse, you...
are a vegetarian
eat a lot
have no table manners
eat very little
6. When a company or an organisation is going to the dogs, it is...
trying to sell dog food
dogged by incompetence
7. If you have a whale of a time, you...
have too much time on your hands
have a very good time
have a terrible time
8. When a person has bats in the belfry, they...
like to do moonlighting
are crazy or eccentric
are blind drunk
are experts on nocturnal birds
9. If you do something to keep the wolf from the door, you...
try to avoid a wolf attack
bring out a better product than the competition
manage to get the bare necessities of life
outsmart your worst enemy
10. When a person smells a rat, they...
become suspicious of something
know everything will come up roses
complain about somebody's flatulence
have an advantage when doing business
Create a quiz at QuizCreations.com
Francisco Javier Martín Real
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Quizzes and tests
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)