Thursday 2 May 2013

Big in Japan? Big everywhere!


Winter's cityside
La ciudad en invierno
crystal bits of snowflakes 
copos de trozos de cristal
all around my head and in the wind.
alrededor de mi cabeza y en el aire.

I had no illusions
No tenía falsas esperanzas
that I'd ever find a glimpse of summer's heatwaves in your eyes.
de encontrar alguna vez un destello de calor veraniego en tus ojos.

You did what you did to me
Hiciste lo que me hiciste
now it's history I see
ahora veo que es historia
here's my comeback on the road again.
vuelvo a la marcha otra vez.

Things will happen while they can
Las cosas pasan cuando pasan
I will wait here for my man, tonight.
esperaré aqui a mi hombre, esta noche.
It's easy when you're big in Japan.
Es fácil cuando eres popular en Japón.

Oh, you're big in Japan, tonight,
Oh, eres popular en Japón, esta noche,
big in Japan, be tight, big in Japan.
popular en Japón, se firme, popular en Japón.
Ooh, the eastern sea's so blue
Oh, el mar del oriente es tan azul
big in Japan, all right, pay,
popular en Japón, vale, paga,
then I'll sleep by your side.
luego dormiré a tu lado.
Things are easy when you're big in Japan.
Todo es fácil cuando eres popular en Japón.
Oh, you're big in Japan.
Oh, eres popular en Japón.

Neon on my naked skin
Luces de neón sobre mi piel desnuda
passing silhouettes of strange illuminated mannequins.
siluetas que pasan de extraños maniquíes iluminados.

Shall I stay here at the zoo
¿Me quedo aquí en el zoo
or should I go and change my point of view for other ugly scenes?
or debería irme y cambiar mi punto de vista por otras escenas desagradables?

You did what you did to me
Hiciste lo que me hiciste
now it's history all you see...
ahora todo lo que ves es historia...

Lyrics are repeated.

What do you think this song's about?
Love
Prostitution
Drug addiction
Making it big in Japan
Other

1 comment: