Friday 22 February 2013

Love in stereo


When you're gonna stop breaking my heart?
¿Cuándo vas a dejar de romperme el corazón?
I don't wanna be another one.
No quiero ser otra más.
Paying for the things I never done
Pagando por las cosas que nunca he hecho
don't let go, don't let go to my love.
no lo dejes, no lo dejes por mi amor.

Can I get to your soul?
¿Puedo llegar a tu alma?
Can you get to my thought?
¿Puedes llegar a mi pensamiento?
Can we promise we won't let go?
¿Podemos prometer que no lo dejaremos?

All the things that I need
Todas las cosas que necesito
all the things that you need
todas las cosas que necesitas
you can make it feel so real.
puedes hacer que se sienta tan real.

'Cause you can't deny you've blown my mind
Porque no puedes negar que me has dejado alucinada
when I touch your body I feel I'm losing control.
cuando toco tu cuerpo siento que pierdo el control.
'Cause you can't deny you've blown my mind
Porque no puedes negar que me has dejado alucinada
when I see you baby, I just don't wanna let go.
cuando te veo cariño, no quiero dejarlo.

I hate to see you cry
odio verte llorar
your smile is a beautiful lie.
tu sonrisa es una bonita mentira.
I hate to see you cry
Odio verte llorar
my love is dying inside.
mi amor muere por dentro.

I can fix all those lies
Puedo arreglar todas esas mentiras
but baby, baby, I run but I'm running to you.
pero cariño, cariño, corro pero corro hacia ti.
You won't see me cry
no me verás llorar
I'm hiding inside
me escondo dentro
my heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.
mi corazón sufre dolor pero sonrío por ti.

Lyrics are repeated...

... Oh baby, I'll try to make the things right.
Oh cariño, intentaré arreglar las cosas.
I need you more than air when I'm not with you.
Te necesito más que el aire cuando no estoy contigo.
Please don't ask me why, just kiss me this time
Por favor, no me preguntes por qué, sólo bésame esta vez
my only dream is about you and I.
mi único sueño es sobre tú y yo.
   
How do you rate "Stereo Love"?
Excellent
Good
Average
Poor

No comments:

Post a Comment