Wednesday 13 February 2013

Breathtaking


Watching every motion in my foolish lover's game
Observando cada gesto en mi estúpido juego de amante
on this endless ocean finally lovers know no shame
en este interminable océano finalmente los amantes no conocen la vergüenza
turning and returning to some secret place inside
acudiendo y volviendo a algún lugar secreto dentro
watching in slow motion as you turn around and say
observando a cámara lenta conforme te giras y dices
"Take my breath away." [repeated]
"Asómbrame (déjame sin aliento)."

Watching I keep waiting, still anticipating love
Observando sigo esperando, aún ilusionada porque llegue el amor
never hesitating to become the fated ones
nunca dudando de que estamos predestinados
turning and returning to some secret place to hide
acudiendo y volviendo a algún lugar secreto para escondernos
watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say
observando a cámara lenta conforme te diriges a mí y dices
"My love, take my breath away."
"Amor mío, asómbrame (déjame sin aliento)."

Through the hourglass I saw you, in time you slipped away
A través del reloj de arena te vi, al tiempo te escurriste
when a mirror crashed I called you, and turned to hear you say...
cuando un espejo se hizo añicos te llamé, y giraste para oírte decir...
"If only for today I am unafraid
"Aunque sólo sea por hoy no tengo miedo
take my breath away." [repeated]
asómbrame (déjame sin aliento)."

Watching every motion in this foolish lover's game
Observando cada gesto en este estúpido juego de amante
haunted by the notion somewhere there's a love in flames
atormentada por la idea de que en alguna parte hay un amor en llamas
turning and returning to some secret place inside
acudiendo y volviendo a algún lugar secreto dentro
watching in slow motion as you turn my way, and say...
observando a cámara lenta conforme te diriges a mí, y dices...
"Take my breath away."
"Asómbrame (déjame sin aliento)."
"My love, take my breath away."
"Amor mío, asómbrame."
"My love, take my breath away, my love."
"Amor mío, asómbrame, amor mío."
"My love, take my breath away..."
"Amor mío, asómbrame..."

Have you seen Top Gun?
Yes
No

No comments:

Post a Comment