Saturday 26 January 2013

She's had enough


My love is on the line. [repeated]
Mi amor peligra.
A little late for all the things you didn't say
Un poco tarde para todas las cosas que no dijiste
I'm not sad for you.
No estoy triste por ti.
But I'm sad for all the time I had to waste
pero estoy triste por todo el tiempo que tuve que perder
'cause I learned the truth.
porque descubrí la verdad.

Your heart is in a place I no longer wanna be.
Tu corazón está en un lugar donde ya no quiero estar.
I knew there'd come a day I'd set you free.
Sabía que llegaría un día cuando te daría la libertad.
'Cause I'm sick and tired of always being sick and tired!
¡Porque estoy harta de siempre estar harta!

Your love isn't fair, you lived in a world where you didn't listen
Tu amor no es justo, vivías en un mundo donde no escuchabas
and you didn't care so I'm floating, I'm floating on air.
(I don't care)
y no te importaba así que floto, floto de felicidad.
(no me importa)

No warning of such a sad song of broken hearts.
No hubo advertencia de una canción tan triste de corazones rotos.
My dreams of fairy tales and fantasy, oh, were torn apart.
Mis sueños de cuentos de hadas y fantasía, oh, destrozados.
I lost my peace of mind somewhere along the way.
Perdí mi tranquilidad por el camino.
I knew there'd come a time you'd hear me say
Sabía que llegaría el momento cuando me oirías decir que
I'm sick and tired of always being sick and tired!
¡estoy harta de siempre estar harta!

Lyrics are repeated.

Would you care If Anastacia wanted to date you?
Yes
No

No comments:

Post a Comment