Thursday 3 January 2013

Do you walk alone?


I walk a lonely road
Voy por un camino solitario
the only one that I have ever known
el único que conozco
don't know where it goes
no sé adónde lleva
but it's home to me and I walk alone.
pero para mí es el hogar y camino solo.

I walk this empty street
Camino por esta calle vacía
on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
en el Bulevar de los Sueños Rotos
where the city sleeps
donde la ciudad duerme
and I'm the only one and I walk alone.
y soy el único y camino solo.

I walk alone, I walk alone, I walk alone, I walk a-
Camino solo, camino solo, camino solo, camino so-

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
Mi sombra es la única que camina a mi lado
my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
mi corazón superficial es la única cosa que late
sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
a veces deseo que alguien ahí fuera me encuentre
till then I walk alone.
hasta entonces camino solo.

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aah-ah.
the same
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah.
the same

I'm walking down the line
Voy por la línea
that divides me somewhere in my mind
que me divide en alguna parte de mi mente
on the borderline of the edge
en el límite del filo
and where I walk alone.
y por donde camino solo.

Read between the lines
Lee entre líneas
what's fucked up and everything's all right
qué está jodido y todo va bien
check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
comprueba mis constantes vitales para saber que aún sigo vivo
and I walk alone.
y camino solo.

Lyrics are repeated.

How do you rate this song?
Excellent
Very good
Good
Average
Poor
Terrible

3 comments:

  1. Francisco, hi!
    From time to time everyone walks alone:)) It depends on what you want. But, maybe walking with nice people is more enjoyable than walking alone...
    Actually,what is your favourite type of walking?

    MilaI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walking with other people is nice but sometimes it's good to walk alone.

      There's a time for everything!

      Delete
    2. Yes, your last phrase is true! Thank you for nice song.

      MilaI

      Delete